Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First I was like "huh?" then I was like "what?" then I got a little bored...

We are now going on Day Four of being sick...runny noses, coughs, interesting diapers, even a little throw up. Oh, and we can't forget the lack of sleep.

This is at least the second time this year that we have all been sick (together). But I won't even get started on why I think that is.

One of those not so happy moments!
Thankfully, Trenton is the happiest sick baby that you will ever meet...and Ana hasn't been the little stinker that she normally is when she's sick. Now, don't get me wrong, she's still been a stinker. Just not quite as bad as usual!

Did you know, they do not make cough and cold medicine for children under the age of six years old??? I do...now. After having sent my husband to the store...after having laid there and listened to my pitiful son (and his pitiful daddy) cough all night long. I even heard my daughter cough a few times.

There is a definite upside to sick children. It is not watching Bolt...five times...in a row. Although, I do have to say, even after having watched it multiple times over multiple days (I think we might be going on to weeks now) - the movie still makes me laugh. Sometimes even before they say the line because I know that it's coming. It's the mark of a good movie!

Mr. Smiley even when he's sick!
Anyways, the upside of sick children - they sleep longer (ok, not by much) and they are SUPER cuddly. I don't believe that I've gone longer than about 30 minutes without cuddling one or the other of my children. And Ana has been handing out the kisses like they are candy. Kissing my cheek and my forehead and then my other cheek and then my mouth and then my chin and then my nose. It's really cute, actually. Other than when she starts sucking on my cheek. That's not so much cute as funny.

We now seem to be on the up-swing of this sickness - hopefully, in the next day or two we'll all be better. But, in the mean time, I'm going to enjoy bumming on the couch,getting baby snuggles, and watching Bolt.


Let it begin, let it begin!!!




All set to enjoy the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment