Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Fun at the Farm


A little over a month ago a very talented friend of mine did a photo shoot for me; the special occasion was my son's first birthday but we threw in some family shots and, of course, a few of my Li'l Diva! For those of you that don't know, my hubby was raised on a farm. I just had to do a farm theme (complete with the little red tractor AND the little red wagon!) as I knew he would love it. I just wish he could have been here to be a part of the shoot. Ah, such is the life of a military family!

Anyways, I have finally gotten around to putting the pictures on my computer. They are just way too adorable not to share even if I am rather late in doing so!


Love!

This just melts my heart every time!

My Handsome Little Man is ONE!!!!

Happy Little Family (minus Daddy)

My Beautiful Little Diva

Chasing after the kitty

Sweeties!



Swinging!

Little Country Boy!

So sweet...

Mr. Smiley on his Tractor!

Too Beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment